Friday, October 21

Now

There was a moment today when my heart was liberated
Oh sweet release
that made me giggle, then laugh so deep it made me snort

There was a moment today when longing melted away
Oh sweet joy
to watch it drip from fingertips and toes and not from my eyes

There was a moment today when my mind spoke the truth
and my heart received it
Oh sweet synchronicity
that has eluded me for so long

There was a moment today when my body was untethered
Oh sweet liberation
to feel my lungs fill to the bottom, limbs moving under my command and not anothers

There was a moment today when wholeness was no longer a prayer
Oh sweet awakening
of the far-flung parts of me that have been searching for home

There was a moment today that shouted, "YOU ARE READY"

There was a moment today that whispered, "now"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the moments become hours, then days, then years. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Finding the Happy said...

Goddess be praised, that moment has stretched into days...what sweet relief!