Thursday, August 10

Yes Victoria, I Have A Secret

One of the experiences of losing weight is that often, your internal body image doesn't match reality. There's less of me...I know this because I don't have to turn sideways to get through a turnstile and my ass fits comfortably in a movie theater seat. But this morning, I was picking out something to wear and realized the perfect bra to complete the ensemble was one I hadn't worn in a while. It's red satin with black lace...very nice and of course, no one but me (and Mocha) know that under this seemingly nondescript blouse lurks some sexy lingerie.

Imagine my surprise when I put it on and realized it was too big. I don't mean around my torso, but the cups. I stood gazing down at my boobs swimming around in satin cups that once were filled to overflowing. There was enough room for them to do the breast stroke, if they were so inclined.

Did someone come in the middle of the night and deflate my boobs? Is this my punishment for thinking Ken Lay isn't truly dead?

So now, I have to adjust my body image and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've always liked having big boobs, others have as well. I was happy when the size of my thighs, stomach and hips shrunk...I'm even wearing a smaller shoe size, but it's going to take some time for me to accept my new boobs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)You crack me up. I am sure you will adjust fine - and so will anyone else who knows the sexier side of you.

Finding the Happy said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I'm a little nonplussed about the whole thing.

BTW...I apologize for the "breast stroke" pun...well, not really.

TUFFENUF said...

Red satin? black lace? Holy crap! Batwoman - is that you? Thanks for the visual description that you've etched in my brain.

Finding the Happy said...

Holy closeted crusader...I've been outed!!!!!!

Tee Hee...

Anonymous said...

with or without those overflowing cups... you're still overflowin with sexiness!!! : ]

ps... it's the lil' blonde texan!!