Monday, November 7

The Archies Syndrome

Oh, Honey (uh uh uh uh uh uh) Ahh Sugar Sugar (uh uh uh uh uh uh ) you are my candy girl...and you got me wanting you (repeat 2 or 3 times, dancing optional).

One of my goals lately has been to give up sugar. It's been going pretty well...until yesterday. Miniature chocolate bars (left over Halloween candy would be my guess) were strewn all over the table at an all day meeting I attended. Then there were cookies served with lunch. Of course, fresh fruit was offered, but hmmm...peanut butter cookie or banana....chocolate chip cookie or an apple. No brainer there.

I don't know what it is about me and sugar...I'm an addict. I have to stay completely away from it...not satisfied with a little bit...have to have it all and won't stop until it's all gone.

This bothers me.

No comments: