We've all received them. Some of us have even sent them. I did a few days ago.
What? Emails that ask you to answer a myriad of questions about yourself under the guise that it will help your friends know you better.
It occurred to me last night that even though I'm guilty of participating, I really don't want to know these trivial things.
Here's what I really want to know:
1. What makes your heart sing?
2. Can I call you at 3 am to bail me out of jail and will you do it?
3. If you could, at this moment, go anywhere and be anything your heart desired, what would that look like?
4. What is stopping you from realizing #3?
5. How can I be a better friend to you?
If you care to respond, the comments are open.