Sunday, October 19

I Screamed

My good buddy J and I went to dinner last night. After a spicy Korean meal that left our sinus cavities twinging, there was only one thing to do...eat ice cream!

We stopped at the local Baskin-Robbins and discovered this:



To our left we see the "Whirl of Change" flavor, peanut-nougat ice cream whirled with chunks of chocolate-covered peanut brittle and a caramel ribbon.



Over there on the right is the "Straight Talk Crunch" with caramel ribbon, chocolate pieces, candy red states and crunchy mixed nuts swirled into white chocolate ice cream.

Since I intend to vote early this week, I thought it appropriate to put my voting reflex to a test. There they were, side-by-side and the dude behind the counter was anxiously awaiting my decision. He muttered under his breath, "The Straight Talk Crunch is no good. That red candy leaves a bad taste in your mouth."

"A scoop of Whirl of Change please," shot out of my mouth quicker than a too hot potato. I blew the smoke off the end of my trigger finger and dug in.

For the record, change tastes very, very good.

1 comment:

MS. ME said...

YUMMY! You know what I discovered at Marble Slap? A Cinnamon ice-cream shake... OMG - TDF!!! : ]

By the way, Ms. La, come get your award at my latest posting... You've got Gratitude with Attitude!!!