...or maybe questions, but definitely not rhetorical in nature:
1. Why isn't baseline and vaseline pronounced the same way?
2. Driving back from Texas, I hit Bucksnort, Tennessee at about dusk. There was a deer grazing peacefully next the interstate under the city limit sign. Redundant or shrewd municipal marketing?
3. Truckers...do they truly think pulling up next to me on the freeway and making cat calls loud enough to be heard over the roar of their engine is going to turn me on? Does this ever work for them?
4. Who is advocating for the geriatric community dealing with substandard rural healthcare?
5. Solidarity...a pylon or a pile driver?